Sunday, January 1, 2012

Got Home and Right Back to Work

I got home from vacation today and immediately I began work on HallBrawl. The map is nearly finished now. All I have to do is add support for other gametypes besides 3-Plot (In this case 5-Plot) Territories and do some testing. I discovered Forge Hub recently and I am hoping one of their map testers/reviewers will give me some advice. I am very excited! I worked a little on Cavernous Asylum today. That map is also almost done.
While I was on vacation and I didn't have Forge, I busied myself with planning out the maps I want to make. I am planning two remakes, one from my favorite Android game (Tank Hero), and another from Star Wars Battlefront II. All in all, January is going to be jam packed with Forging.

No comments:

Post a Comment