Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gelid and two surprises!

Hi everybody. Today I finished setting up Gelid's gametypes. However, it must be tested before it will be ready. In addition, I put HallBrawl V3 on my File Share. I was noticing some problems with it when there are only two players. Basically, the better player can kill the lesser player, advance forward, and stand outside the other player's base while the ten seconds for the respawn count down. When the lesser player steps out of his base, the better player can immediately assassinate him. V3 keeps the better player from getting to the lesser player's base. So V3 is just a minor fix to a problem I encountered.
I started something new today, a race map that involves driving underwater. I have never done a race map before, so over the next few days I'm going to be checking out some YouTube tutorials. I got the whole idea for the map from Darth Human's/The Halo Forge Epidemic's video tutorial on deep water locations. Here is a link for those interested:
Deep Water Locations
That's all for this post! Be sure to check back soon for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment