Sunday, February 12, 2012

Map Progress Updates

Hello everybody! The last week was full of stuff and I was really stressed but I still managed to test my latest map.
What is this map? You'll have to wait and see. I'll just say that it is addictive fun!
Now to my other maps.
I have not worked on Gelid in a while, but I'll work on it again soon. I have five maps that are nearly done and I'll be working on all of them for a few minutes each day, including Gelid.
Another map I'm working on is a giant BTB (Big Team Battle) map called Skyward. I've finished the basic structure. All that's left is adding cover and making it look pretty.
Cavernous Asylum is probably not going to be released cause all my other projects are newer and better and I would rather fill my fileshare with them.
Last week my best friend got an XBOX and I am hoping to do a co forge with her as soon as I finish my current projects.
So after I finish my current maps and an invasion map called Pious Enigma, I'm going to go full-time into small slayer maps, probably.
Well, that's a lot of stuff I just discharged, and to top it off here is a picture of that new map I mentioned at the beginning. Its called Waterfall.
Bye everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment